Wednesday, November 11, 2009

There are so many lame jokes I could put here...

'Take it like a man!' 'Come on, suck it up!' 'I'm sure you'll live.'

I'm pretty sure you've all said or heard various variations of those three phrases. It's even probable that you're familiar with more such sayings.

So, just because I love you, and I'm nice...I wrote ya'll a little example of how to say it--the Shakespeare way!!!

Friend 1. 'Man, I'm seriously so bogged down with homework right now. I have like three scenes of that retarded play by, oh what's his name? (snaps fingers)The boring one, uhh ummm hmmm Shakespeare.'

Friend 2. 'Dude! are you kiddin' me?! I'd kill for some Shakespeare. I have a physics exam coming up, and a test in advanced math,oh and I don't even want to think about that ridiculously long essay on health care! really man, "Bear a burden like an ass!"'

'ass' as in donkey. Don't freak out anyone. So if you want to use this quote, but will be penalized by your mother for using the word 'ass', simply replace it with 'donkey'.The one in the example is the true, gloriously Shakespeare way.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hahahaha, you make me laugh!