Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Some differences

Young Man 1:"Doth thy mouth call me?"
Young Lady 1:'Ah! My dear! My love! Oh, bliss! ( etc., etc. )'

Young man 2: "Doth thy mouth call me?"
Young Lady 2: 'Only so my moooooooouth can send you away!'

Isn't it just crazy how a different person saying the same thing can get such a different meaning across and receive such a different answer!?!

So. Some of you asked for your own personal quotes of the week, and I want each quote used by a boy and a girl. So, here goes! Everyone of these is from Macbeth, except Cassie and Austin's.

Cass/Austy-- "You crusty blotch of nature!"

Hannah/Jacob-- "This is a sorry sight."

Laura/Joe-- "'Tis said they eat each other!"

Mary/Thomas-- "You should be a woman, And yet your beards forbid me to interpret that you are so."

Isa/Canaan-- "[Your] horrid image doth unfix my hair."

Katie/Matt-- "[This is] a false creation proceeding from the heat-oppressed brain."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, funny. thanks rachel!

Rachelbugalita said...

anytime, dear. :)
Also, remember if you have anything you want to share you can email it to me and I'll post it for ya. :D