Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oh, no! Bad clothes.

There are times in my life when I question humanity. How on earth did we get to this state?! What have we done to our woman? My family has always taught me that my sisters and I are better than that; that all ladies are better than objects, and as such should dress themselves accordingly.

Today, I made a trip to the airport, where I was shocked and horrified by the appearance of one of the women there. Her dress was far less than what anyone who respected themselves would have worn. It was sad.

This particular woman exuded a short of 'I don't care what you think of my clothing' attitude. That would have been fine, if she wasn't scantily clad.

If I could describe that kind of lady's impression on me I might have used Shakespeare's words and said "Thou'rt poison to my blood!"

No comments: