Friday, March 19, 2010

Bye bye, brains. :)

Ok, there have been several times in my life where I couldn't find the right way to express my anger, fictitious or not.

I found something very lovely tonight though, and since it brought an abundance of joy, I'm sharing it. Of course it is Shakespeare, and it's in Hamlet. :D

My problem is my femininity makes me somewhat physically weaker than the opposite sex. Sadly, that means I cannot, with complete accuracy, challenge a male who is angering me. Sad day. BUT! =D My phrase of the day is lovely, because it could refer to intellectual strength more than physical. I know, it still doesn't work very well for me, but I know several girls who it will work for. Perhaps someday someone will see this and it will work for her [him] too. :o)

So the next time you lack a response for someone who angers you, simply say: 'I shall "Cudgel thy brains!"'

Happy insulting.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i am SO going to use that! thanks, rachel! and beware to all of you who might (i should say WILL) anger me! lol

tot said...

Awesome comeback!
Maybe by the time I use it my brain finally be witty enough to figure out exactly what it means
:)

Unknown said...

hahaha, that is an amazing comeback!
you may lack physical strength, but you make up for it in intelligence, I know for a fact. ^_^